Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Thanks!

Just wanted to give a shout out to some of my recent donors! A big thanks to my parents' friends - Shailender, Hasan, and Kamla. Also want to thank all my friends that came out to the Sparkle fundraiser Friday night. We raised $200.00! Another step closer to the big finale. I will post pictures of that night soon.

In the meantime, running is picking up again. 3 miles on Monday and 5 miles w/ intervals on Tuesday. The weather is about to start cooling down, which means it's time to hit the trails/ streets.

Also wanted to tell anyone interested in P90X, my colleague at work has been blogging about her fitness journey: http://www.ladiespressplay.blogspot.com/. I will always support someone's jump into a healthier lifestyle!

No comments:

Post a Comment